Tuesday 30 November 2010

Planning - Our tasks:

Each member of our group has had tasks designated for them so that we each have an equal amount to do and we can each focus on something and this way our tasks will all get done sooner.


I am doing the story board for our group and that will be put up soon so that we can see how our opening will flow that will be done by the 10th of decemeber we have decided.


I believe that I will finish before then but once we have done that and are happy with the story board we are going to start with the animatic so that we can actually watch our opening; the good thing about the animatic is it will give us a good oppotunity to decide if anything needs changing within our story board as we will be able to watch how it goes.


I have also got the role of costumes and so I have to choose what to dress the characters in, I am finding this a challenge as we have yet to fully decide on how the male and female characters are going to be presented but I will dress them accordingly making sure they fit with the image we are trying to portay of the characters.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete